Due Diligence Searches in the U.K.
Third parties in a transaction involving a U.K. company (such as mergers, acquisitions, restructures and project finance) often require independent verification of the information pertaining to the U.K. company. Searching public records is a complex and time-consuming process for lawyers or finance professionals engaged in a transaction.
COGENCY GLOBAL helps uncomplicate the world of due diligence with up-to-date resources and guides in many jurisdictions, including the U.K. Over the years, we have made it our business to know what is available where and the best way to obtain that information.
Your Due Diligence Reports
- Corporate Profile Report and Current Appointments Report.
- Credit Check Reports.
- Charges and Mortgages Reports, showing outstanding mortgage information.
- County Court Judgements (CCJs) Search Reports.
- Directors’ Disqualification Reports.
- Insolvency/Bankruptcy Search Reports.
- Land Registry title searches, title plans and Proprietors' Index search for companies.