A number of embassies will be closed for specific days in August. The list below contains those closures we are currently aware of, we will update if we learn of other upcoming closures. Due to the closures, the processing time for the legalization of documents at these embassies will probably be delayed.
- Closed August 13th for Queen Sirikit’s Birthday.
- Closed August 15th for National Mourning Day.
- Closed August 20th – 22nd for Eid ul-Adha.
- Closed August 17th for Indonesian Independence Day.
- Closed August 22nd for Idul Adha.
- Closed August 20th and 21st for Eid Al Adha.
- Closed August 20th to August 23rd for Hajj/ Eid Al Adha.
- Closed August 21st to August 23rd for Eid Al Adha.
- Closed August 21st for Ninoy Aquino Day.
- Closed August 27th for National Heroes Day.
- Closed August 31st for Eid al-Adha.
If you have any questions, or if you need to know if a specific embassy or consulate will be open on a particular date, feel free to contact your COGENCY GLOBAL service specialist.