Complex Real Estate Financial Transactions:
Review of Corporate Considerations on the Closing Checklist
Tuesday, October 26th, 2021
1 PM – 2 PM ET
(10 AM – 11 AM PT)
This webinar, hosted by Pia Angelikis, Colleen DeVries and Teri Mayor of COGENCY GLOBAL, will cover the following topics pertinent to managing complex real estate transactions:
- Single purpose entities (SPEs) and bankruptcy remote entities (BREs)
- Why Delaware is often the preferred jurisdiction
- Formation and foreign registration requirements for SPEs
- The Delaware registered series LLC
- Important considerations when appointing an independent manager, Springing/Special Member and Process Agent for an SPE
This course is suitable for newly admitted and experienced attorneys.
- CA: This course is pending approval by the California MCLE Board for 1 MCLE credit hour. (CA attorneys please provide Bar number during registration.)
- FL: This course has been approved by the Florida Bar for 1.5 CLE credit hour.
- IL: This course has been approved by the Illinois MCLE Board for 1 MCLE credit hour. (IL attorneys must provide their ARDC number for provider reporting purposes.)
- NY: COGENCY GLOBAL has been certified by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider of continuing legal education. This course has been approved in accordance with the Board for a maximum of 1 credit hour, all of which can be applied toward the Professional Practice requirement.
- TX: This course has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of Texas Committee on MCLE in the amount of 1 credit hour, of which 1 credit hour will apply to legal/professional responsibility credit. (TX attorneys must provide their bar number for provider reporting purposes.)
There is no fee to attend this webinar, but registration in advance is required.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.