In a new digital age of giving, you need updated guidelines on when, where and what you should file for your nonprofit or charity. Thankfully, our Nonprofit Compliance Requirements When Fundraising Online webinar will answer many of your questions – and also outline the perils of non-compliance.
Presented by Ron Barrett, Cogency Global Vice President of Nonprofit Services, author of Nonprofit Fundraising Registration: Nolo’s 50-State Digital Guide, and Standards for Excellence Institute Licensed Consultant, this webinar will focus on the implications of modern age fundraising activities.
We’ll cover state charitable solicitation registration, disclosure and corporate compliance requirements as they apply to soliciting donations through email, social media, mobile, crowdfunding, etc.
You’ll learn practical information and strategies on:
- Minimizing the number of states where charitable registrations must be filed.
- States that don’t require charitable registration.
- States with online filing requirements.
- How charitable registration requirements are impacted by having a website “Donate Now” button and other digital fundraising activities.
- Available exemptions to registration.
- The consequences of failing to register or renew.
There is no fee to attend the webinar, but advance registration is required.
Please feel free to share with your colleagues or any other legal and financial professionals who may benefit from this information. If you have any additional questions, contact us by sending email to email@example.com.