Fundraising Compliance in the Digital Age
Wednesday, April 7th, 2021
1 – 2 PM ET (10 – 11 AM PT)
We’ll cover state charitable solicitation registration, disclosure and corporate compliance requirements as they apply to soliciting donations through email, social media, mobile, crowdfunding, etc.
You’ll pick up practical information and strategies on:
- Minimizing the number of states where charitable registrations must be filed.
- States that don’t require charitable registration.
- States with online filing requirements.
- How charitable registration requirements are impacted by having a website “Donate Now” button and other digital fundraising activities.
- Available exemptions to registration.
- The consequences of failing to register or renew.
AND MUCH MORE!
There is no fee to attend the webinar, but advance registration is required.
If you have any other questions, email us at email@example.com.