This is a critical time – especially considering the impact of recent world events – to revisit the document legalization process.
Join us for our live webinar that covers the ins and outs of document authentication and legalization.
Legalization and Authentication in a Global Economy
Tuesday, June 9th, 2020
1 PM – 2:10 PM EDT
(10 AM – 11:10 AM PDT)
Our webinar will cover the following topics:
- History of the Hague Apostille Convention and commonly used terminology.
- Protocol for legalizing documents in the U.S.
- Legalization process for documents originating outside the U.S. (e.g. U.K., Canada, Europe, China, Hong Kong and Macau.)
- Impacts of sanctions and anti-corruption statutes on the legalization process.
- Remote notary and its growing acceptability.
Expect to come away with a better understanding of what's involved with legalizing and authenticating documents from start to finish, no matter where they originate.
Advance registration is required for this no-fee webinar.
Please contact us with any additional questions by emailing email@example.com.