Your Process Agent
You get globally-specialized service and superior savings in every time zone, when you choose COGENCY GLOBAL as your process agent for loan/credit agreements, ISDA Master Agreements for derivative transactions, import/export financings, private placements and other financial and capital market transactions.
Our process agent service includes:
- Significant cost savings with a better pricing model; there is never a per agreement fee
- Six more months of service after your term has ended, if requested, at no additional cost
- Flexible payment via wire at closing or within 10 days after, never in advance
- Expedited delivery of your signed acceptance of appointment – usually the same day or within 24-hours, so that your deal won’t be delayed
- Multilingual professionals to support communication in the native language of borrowers, issuers, counsel and lenders
- Customized appointment agreements or master agreements to streamline the appointment process for future transactions
- Global reach, in key jurisdictions around the world
- Protection against invalid service of process, as our team carefully examines served papers, and won’t receive legal documents unrelated to the financial transaction in which we’re named
Still have questions about what a process agent is and why you need one?
Download our white paper to learn about the purpose and role of a process agent in cross-border transactions and what steps you should take when you want to appoint one.