Experienced Help for Difficult Research
When you need book chapters, articles from journals, newspapers or loose-leafs from the Library of Congress, National Library of Medicine and beyond, our library services team can help keep your research on time and in budget.
Harness our decades of experience for your most difficult requests:
- Resources that aren’t available online.
- Locating hard-to-find sources.
- Obtaining copies of stamped publications to show the date they were made publicly available.
- In-person research at the Library of Congress and National Library of Medicine.
- Finding materials that are missing from the shelf.
- Verifying inaccurate citations.
- Searching for occurrences of an advertisement or notice.
- And more.
Our research specialists make daily trips to the Library of Congress with mobile scanners to complete your requests quickly. Our D.C. office can access most local academic, federal agency and court libraries, or track down materials around the world, as needed.
Our Article Request Services
Don’t waste time placing dozens of requests across the U.S. when most of the articles you need are available at libraries in the D.C. metro area. We’re there too, for all your retrieval needs.
Our D.C. research experts and global network can retrieve the book chapters, journals, newspapers and loose-leafs you need, faster. We even include cite checking, electronic delivery and coverage under the COGENCY GLOBAL copyright compliance policy, for nearly everything, at no additional charge.