For the convenience of our clients, COGENCY GLOBAL has provided helpful reference information in the links below to assist those who need to prepare documents for use in other countries. To learn more about how we can assist with your authentication, consular legalization or apostille needs, visit our Authentication, Legalization and Apostille Services page.
- Countries and Territories that are Party to the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization - A memo listing countries that accept documents with apostilles.
- Useful Authentication/Legalization Websites - Our list of helpful websites relating to authenticating and legalizing documents for use in foreign countries.
- Notary Search Websites - Our list of state websites where you can verify the status of notaries.
- National Notary Association – A great resource about the available options for remote notarization during the current COVID-19 emergency.
- G1 Form Required for China Legalizations - Download a fillable PDF of the form along with detailed instructions on how to fill it out and what documentation must be provided. (The Chinese embassy no longer accepts this form filled out by hand. The information must be typed.)
Links contained in the COGENCY GLOBAL website to other websites or to information provided by other organizations are provided as a service and neither constitute nor imply endorsement or warranty.