INTERNATIONAL FORMATION & QUALIFICATION
Global Business Begins with Experience
You need the simplest, most cost-effective way to form or qualify your entity in other countries, so that you can do business the right way, right away. Our worldwide network of experts uses an in-depth knowledge of country-specific business laws and regulations to help you form or qualify your entity overseas, without delays.
Expert Help for Extra Steps
International business requires extra steps and country-specific corporate requirements. Our team makes filing easy by preparing or reviewing your documents, then delivering them worldwide.
We’re on the ground in key global jurisdictions, to make necessary changes immediately without having to rely on an outside, local company. That allows us to offer this service for one flat, competitive rate with no surprise fees.
Your Formation or Qualification
Services will vary depending on your location, but generally include:
- Preparing formation and qualification documents for your review.
- Pre-filing due diligence service as required by the jurisdiction (including identity verification).
- Submitting your Application of Tax Residence Certificate, Application of Certificate of Incumbency and Application of Certificate of Good Standing.
- Streamlining the collection of due diligence documents.
- Acting as liaison with agents in international jurisdictions.
- Completing for your review and filing incorporation forms.
- Applying for Business Registration Certificates.
- Obtaining your Certificate of Good Standing, or local equivalent.
- Filing for a tax registration number, where applicable.
- Sending you the evidence of filing, as soon as it’s approved.
- Handling payment of government fees and duties.
When you’re qualifying in a new country, we’ll even make sure that your entity name is available, without an additional fee.