CORPORATE SECRETARIAL SERVICES
STAYING COMPLIANT OVERSEAS
For companies formed in an international jurisdiction, our corporate secretarial services help ensure that they remain in compliance with local filing obligations. Requirements vary depending on the jurisdiction, type of entity, and statute changes.
Our secretarial services and expert compliance assistance extends help, maintaining control even in unfamiliar global jurisdictions by effortlessly tracking corporate changes and ensuring that your entity remains fully compliant.
Hands-On Service for More Value
Minimize your risk with our international team’s experience and strategic locations around the world. We offer more value and a high level of responsiveness worldwide.
Get our team to manage your compliance and know your international business won’t be interrupted.
Company Secretarial Services
Our secretarial services and expert compliance assistance extend to jurisdictions around the world, including Mexico, Canada, U.S. Territories, Ireland, Australia, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Marshall Islands, Japan, Singapore, and other important jurisdictions.
Company law compliance services vary by region but generally include the following:
- Acting as the named/ unnamed company secretary.
- Acting as or providing registered office or domiciliation services
- Tracking annual and event-based compliance events for your entity.
- Preparing and filing relevant forms with the registrar.
- Filing annual confirmation statements/ annual return and/or advancement of annual fees, as the case may be.
- Maintaining and updating board and shareholder meeting minutes.
- Maintaining and updating statutory registers.
- Maintaining the database or register of the beneficial owners and/or persons of significant control, where they are required.
- Obtaining or retrieving documents from the registrar.
- Seeking approvals or extension from the registrar, as needed.