CORPORATE SECRETARIAL SERVICES
Staying Compliant Overseas
Once you’ve formed a company in an international jurisdiction, our corporate secretarial services help ensure that it stays in good standing and up-to-date on filings and fees. Requirements vary greatly by jurisdiction, type of entity, frequent statute changes and more.
Maintain control in unfamiliar global jurisdictions with an experienced team to track corporate changes and keep your entity compliant.
Hands-On Service for More Value
Minimize your risk for less, with our international team’s experience and strategic locations around the world. We offer more value and the highest level of responsiveness worldwide.
Get our team to manage your compliance and know your international business won’t be interrupted.
Company Secretarial Services
We offer expert compliance assistance in jurisdictions around the world including: Mexico, Brazil, Canada, U.S. Territories, Ireland, Australia, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Marshall Islands, Liberia, Japan, Singapore, Luxembourg and Bulgaria.
Company law compliance services vary by region, but generally include:
- Acting as the named company secretary.
- Acting as or providing registered office or Single Alternative Inspection Location (SAIL) of the entity.
- Tracking annual and event-based compliance events for your entity.
- Preparing and filing relevant forms with the registrar.
- Filing annual confirmation statements.
- Maintaining and updating board and shareholder meeting minutes.
- Maintaining and updating statutory registers.
- Maintaining the database or register of the beneficial owners and/or persons of significant control.
- Obtaining or retrieving documents from the registrar.
- Seeking approvals or extension from the registrar, as needed.