Streamline your Entity Management
Optimized Access and Features
Store all of your entity documents in one central, secure location for easy access when you need it. Manage everything faster, with our comprehensive system’s user-friendly features, designed to make your life easier.
Use Entity Central® for any type of entity, even if it’s not represented by COGENCY GLOBAL. We’ve even optimized it for iOS and Android devices, so that you can access your information and receive important alerts anywhere, anytime.
- Maintain good corporate governance practices by uploading all of your core company records to the virtual Minute Book in Entity Central®.
- Track due dates for business licenses, permits and other registrations effortlessly, with a customizable Compliance Calendar. Keep your entities in good standing and meet closing or lender reporting deadlines with ease.
- Remind yourself, or your whole team, of important deadlines with custom notifications.
- Prevent missing important deadlines with automated notifications for upcoming report due dates, changes in entity status, new renewal invoices and entity renewal dates.
- Sort and filter your documents by custom criteria and date ranges or export the information to Excel.
- Access annual report filing guidelines to ensure you have the information to accurately complete your annual or periodic reports.
- Generate standard or custom reports for entity formation, qualification, entity summaries, entities not in good standing, service of process activity, registration and renewal requirements, contacts on record, and invoices or payment status.
- Control who can access sensitive information with customizable permissions for each type of document.
Work Smarter, Not Harder
Get more from your online entity management system with Entity Central®, included at no additional cost for all COGENCY GLOBAL representation clients.
Securely store, locate, review and share detailed entity information and documents anytime, anywhere:
- Formation and qualification dates.
- Organizational ID and Tax ID numbers.
- Representation appointment/renewal dates.
- Officers, directors, managers, owners and other specifics for each company.
- Entity status and next annual report due dates.
- License and registration renewal dates.
- Entity name history, including alternate names.
- Service of process summary and copies of documents served.
Have more questions? Contact us for more information using the form to the right.