INTERNATIONAL REGISTERED AGENT & REGISTERED OFFICE
A Global Partner for Registered Agent Requirements
In most countries, corporations are required to appoint a registered agent and registered office to receive and respond to: local legal documents (service of process, writs, summonses), tax information and compliance communications.
Whether you’re currently forming an international company or want to change agents for your existing company, we can help to prepare and file your registered agent and registered office appointment.
With COGENCY GLOBAL, you’ll know that your legal contact communications are taken care of immediately, in accordance with country-specific requirements.
Better Service, Better Technology
Get the most responsive, time sensitive service of process delivery in the world with your choice of notification format: email, secured link, password-protected access and/or express courier. Use our secure online system, Entity Central®, to access your stored information, status changes, upcoming deadlines and real-time updates.
Global Registered Agent and Registered Office Services
We offer the comprehensive registered agent and office services you need around the world including: Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada (all provinces and territories), Cayman Islands, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Liberia, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, U.S. (all states/jurisdictions), U.S. Territories (Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands) and the United Kingdom.
Depending on your location, your international registered agent service includes:
- 24-hour availability for questions on business days
- A registered agent and office address to fulfill jurisdiction requirements
- Preparing and filing related documents on your behalf
- Experienced handling of legal notifications and service of process
- Immediate notification of new documents
- Secure notification options for service of process (email, via secured link and password-protected access and/or express courier delivery)
- Our online entity management system, Entity Central®, for easy access to your entity information, customized reports and real-time status updates, right from your smart devices, anywhere
- Maintaining your compliance to keep you in good standing
If you need representation to fulfill a contractual obligation, not in connection with forming a company, you may need a process agent instead.