NATIONAL REGISTERED AGENTS AND REGISTERED OFFICES
WHAT A REGISTERED AGENT SHOULD BE
Companies and nonprofits are required by law to appoint registered agents and registered offices for every state they’re located in to receive and respond to sensitive legal documents (service of process), tax information, compliance communications, and more. Organizations that operate in multiple states often choose to appoint a national registered agent company. When your company was formed, your registered agent may have been chosen for you without you understanding the details.
A qualified, nationwide registered agent ensures important legal documents are handled promptly and in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in all states where you do business. When you appoint our experts as your registered agent or registered office in the U.S., we’re a part of your team, not just a name on a form.
HOW DO I HIRE A REGISTERED AGENT?
If you’re looking for a registered agent for a corporation or any other entity, we’ll become a trusted part of the team, from preparing and filing your agency appointment to providing the most responsive service of process delivery in our industry, nationwide, and around the world.
Get notified immediately when your company is served. Choose the format you prefer for immediate notification (email, secured link, password-protected access and/or express courier). Then, access your real-time updates, deadlines, status changes, and information anywhere with our secure online system, Entity Central®.
YOUR REGISTERED AGENT AND REGISTERED OFFICE SERVICES
Whether you need statutory representation for nonprofits, companies in a REIT portfolio, or for other for-profit entities, we work hard to be the smart choice for registered agent services by offering a comprehensive plan for your most time-sensitive communications.
Our registered agent services include:
- A registered agent and registered office address to fulfill state requirements.
- Experienced handling of service of process, as well as legal and state tax notifications in every state and many countries around the world.
- Immediate notification of new documents.
- Secure notification options for service of process (email, via a secured link and password-protected access, and express courier delivery).
- Use of our online entity management system, Entity Central®, for easy access to entity information, customized reports, and real-time status updates right from smart devices anywhere.