REGISTERED AGENT AND REGISTERED OFFICE
What a Registered Agent Should Be
Companies and nonprofits are required by law to appoint a registered agent and office in every state they’re located in, to receive and respond to sensitive legal documents (service of process), tax information, compliance communications and more. When your company was formed, your registered agent may have been chosen for you, without you understanding the details.
A qualified, professional registered agent ensures important legal documents are handled promptly and in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction. When you appoint our experts as your registered agent or registered office, we’re a part of your team, not just a name on a form. We’ll work with you and your advisors, in every state and around the world.
A Trusted Part of Your Team
We’ll become a part of your team, from preparing and filing your agency appointment to providing the most responsive service of process delivery in our industry, nationwide and around the world.
Get notified immediately when your company is served. Choose the format you prefer for immediate notification (email, secured link, password-protected access and/or express courier). Then, access your real-time updates, deadlines, status changes and information anywhere, with our secure online system, Entity Central®.
Your Registered Agent and Registered Office Service
We work hard to be the smart choice for registered agent services by offering a comprehensive plan for your most time-sensitive communications.
Your registered agent service includes:
- A registered agent address to fulfill state requirements
- Experienced handling of service of process, legal and state tax notifications in every state and many countries around the world
- Immediate notification of new documents
- Secure notification options for service of process (email, via secured link and password-protected access and express courier delivery)
- Our online entity management system, Entity Central®, for easy access to your entity information, customized reports and real-time status updates, right from your smart devices, anywhere