Form, Manage & Qualify a Special Purpose Entity for a REIT
COGENCY GLOBAL is your ‘one-stop shop’ for forming and managing special purpose entities (SPEs) in real estate transactions. Our versatile team of knowledgeable experts can assist with a wide range of services, helping you meet lender/ rating agency requirements and manage post-closing compliance.
Along with speedy SPE formation in your preferred domestic jurisdiction, COGENCY GLOBAL’s corporate specialists will submit applications for authority in any states where registration is required and promptly deliver evidence of the filings.
Statutory Representation & Annual Compliance
As a professional registered agent, we provide statutory representation services in any U.S. jurisdiction (and many global jurisdictions), receiving time-sensitive legal and tax notifications on your behalf. With COGENCY GLOBAL’s annual report compliance services, our specialists keep your SPE active and in good standing status after the closing per lender requirements and loan document representations/warranties.
Easy Entity Management
As a COGENCY GLOBAL client, get complimentary access to Entity Central®, our online easy-to-use entity management tool that tracks the information you need to manage the companies in your portfolio. REITs can easily track investor ownership and obtain clear, streamlined reports, delivering critical shareholder and organizational information exactly as you need it, whenever you need it.
- Independent Manager/Director: With over 30 years of experience, COGENCY GLOBAL’s senior officers are formally trained and well-prepared to step in as Independent Directors,
Independent Managers or Springing/Special
Members for your SPE.
- UCC Searches and Filings: COGENCY GLOBAL specializes in nationwide due diligence UCC and lien searching, as well as
preparation and filing of UCC financing statements.
Create, manage and track all of your financing statements in our online UCC ProFile system.
- Corporate Document Retrieval: When you’re in a hurry for certified charters and good standings as part of due diligence in your real estate transactions, our specialists deliver.
- Process Agent: If your lender requires appointment of an agent for service of process in a jurisdiction where your SPE
is not registered, get 24‑hour support and quick
acceptance delivery that keeps your closing right on
- Document Legalization and Authentication: Doing business internationally? We can provide legalization, authentication and apostille services.