RESEARCH, RETRIEVAL AND FILING
Experts with Experience
Get help from the pros for your research, retrieval and filing at federal and state government agencies nationwide. When you’re not sure where to begin, our research experts can obtain the information you need using a deep understanding of government agency roles, procedures, rules and document archiving systems.
Locations and Resources Matter
Our coordinated team approach combines the expertise and resources of our entire company, to provide fast, accurate answers to your most difficult research, document retrieval and filing questions. Our Washington, D.C. location makes it easy for us to search and file in person, as well as gain easier access to records in other states using our coast to coast network.
Our Research, Retrieval and Filing Services
We’ll identify whether your information is on the state or federal level, where it might be located and how to make a request. You’ll receive regular updates, results and a detailed summary of our search.
Get assistance retrieving:
- Public disclosure documents, applications, permits, licenses, tariffs, certificates.
- Comment letters, testimony and other materials retained as part of the regulatory rule-making process.
- Good Standing Certificates, Certificates of Existence, Certificates of Insurance, articles and charters.
- Change in bank control and conversion applications.
- Securities act filings.
- And more.
We also provide banking-specific research, retrieval and filing at federal and state government agencies, including:
- Federal Agencies: PTO, Copyright Office, STB, DOT, DOL, IRS, EPA, FERC, ITC, FDA, Commerce, Treasury and many more.
- State Agencies: Securities and Insurance Department, Secretary of State, Licensing Division, Charities Office and many more.
- Banking Agencies: OTS, FDIC, OCC, FRB and State Banking Departments.