CHARITABLE SOLICITATION RENEWALS
Managing your compliance is a big job: tracking deadlines, knowing each state’s renewal requirements and staying informed of changes. When you don’t have the time or experience to stay compliant, you risk fines, penalties, formal investigations and even losing donors.
Focus on Fundraising
Get back to your mission with a team of nonprofit pros at the helm of your compliance. Our experienced specialists will track your compliance requirements to conform with new laws, rules, procedures and fees. You have better things to do.
Our renewal services include:
- Online renewal compliance calendar and document
retention with Entity Central®.
- Complimentary status check.
- Email reminders of filing due dates.
- Preparation of renewal filings.
- Collecting, preparing and updating your required attachments.
- Renewal filings and fees advanced on your behalf.
- Following up with state offices to monitor filings.
- Post-filing renewal status review and confirmation.
- Requests to abate or waive administrative or late fees.
- Up to two extension filings per year, per state.
- Unlimited access to our nonprofit compliance filing guidelines and nationwide forms library.
- Complimentary access, upon request, to Nonprofit Fundraising Registration: Nolo’s 50-State Digital Guide including:
- Detailed explanation of charitable registration requirements.
- Detailed list of exemptions for every state.
- Links to forms, statutes and state websites.
- State-by-state guidelines for initial/renewal filings.