FORMATION AND QUALIFICATION
When You Need Expertise
Some nonprofit business filings are simply too complicated to do yourself. They require experts and in some cases, attorneys. This includes forming a new nonprofit, or expanding into other states (also known as obtaining a Certificate of Authority).
It takes an in-depth knowledge of nonprofit law to navigate those regulations. Rely on experts who understand how to get exactly what you need, without delays.
Hands-On, Expert Help
Our team will make filing easy by preparing or reviewing your documents for the most common reasons for rejection, then delivering them in person, nationwide. We’ll be there to make necessary changes immediately, while keeping you updated until you’re approved. Your cost is one flat rate, with no hidden or miscellaneous fees, ever.
Your Formation or Qualification Package
Whether you’re forming a new nonprofit, or want to start doing business in another state, our nonprofit team knows exactly what you’ll need and how to get it done right.
Depending on what you need, services will vary, but generally include:
- Preparing your required documents.
- Reviewing the documents prepared by your attorney, to check for errors and prevent rejection.
- Submitting and filing everything in person.
- Making any necessary corrections at the state filing office to avoid delays.
- Following up to address any problems.
- Sending you the evidence of filing, as soon as it’s approved.
When you’re qualifying in a new state, we’ll even include the extra steps you need, without an additional service fee:
- Making sure that your entity name is available.
- Obtaining a Certificate of Good Standing in support of your filing.