Did you miss our webinar, Intellectual Property Due Diligence (IPDD): What You Need to Know and How to Do It? Would you like another look at what was presented? This webinar is now available on demand for you to view at your convenience. You can access the webinar here.Hosted by Despina Shields and Pia Angelikis, this webinar recording will focus on the following:
- The purpose, value and challenges of intellectual property due diligence.
- The connection between IP due diligence and traditional public record due diligence.
- Determining the scope of IP due diligence -- the ‘where’ and ‘how’ of conducting federal IP searches.
- The confusing overlap with state systems under the UCC.
- The advantages and disadvantages of searching public websites.
- Real world situations exemplifying the challenges of IP due diligence and how you can avoid the same pitfalls.
CLE and MCLE Information:
- California: This course is pending approval by the California MCLE Board for 1 MCLE credit hour.
- Florida: This course has been approved by the Florida Bar for 1 CLE credit hour.
- Illinois: This course has been approved by the Illinois MCLE Board for 1 MCLE credit hour.
- New York: Cogency Global has been certified by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited provider of continuing legal education. This course has been approved in accordance with the Board for a maximum of 1 credit hour, all of which can be applied toward the Professional Practice requirement.
- Texas: An application for accreditation of this activity has been submitted to the MCLE Committee of the State Bar of Texas and is pending.
- Credit for repeat attendance is not granted.
- This course is suitable for newly admitted and experienced attorneys.
- To receive full credit attorneys must be present the entire presentation and answer all poll questions throughout the webinar.
- Official NY State CLE certificates will be emailed after the event.
- Cogency Global does not pursue CLE credit for Paralegals, CPAs, or CPEs. We encourage you to submit the certificate of attendance generated at the end of the presentation to your professional organization to obtain credit.
- For any states not listed as approved or pending we strongly encourage attendees to self-apply/self-report to the respective states.
Please feel free to share with your colleagues or any other legal and financial professionals who may benefit from this information. If you have any additional questions, contact us by sending email to email@example.com.