Integrity, Fairness & Fun
With offices across the U.S., in London and Hong Kong, our rapidly-growing company is home to nearly 300 talented professionals who are passionate about creating perfectly-timed solutions. It’s not always simple, but mastering business challenges around the world is how we’ve become such a big part of our clients’ success. We work hard to be the responsive team they rely on. From providing unparalleled service, to being thought leaders who create some of the industry’s most innovative products, COGENCY GLOBAL is a company you can be proud to work for.
Growth is a big part of our mission, and we realize that in order to expand our global capabilities and locations, we must provide our team with the tools they need to evolve and face new challenges. Not only do we equip our employees with ongoing training and emerging technology, but our unique company culture fosters creativity and builds the foundation for success. Our commitment to integrity, fairness and fun makes us the kind of company where people stick around, often for their entire careers.
The COGENCY GLOBAL advantage:
- No-Layoff Policy.
- Competitive salaries.
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, 401k and life insurance).
- Paid time off for charitable work and community service.
- Culture of learning with ongoing training.
- Global opportunities.
- Healthy company culture of inclusion and respect.
- Woman-friendly workplace with a management team that’s more than 50% female.
- Location and schedule flexibility for many positions.
- Growth-oriented company with honest and straightforward policies.
- Expanding technology-based opportunities with a growing emphasis on data and analytics.
If you’re a reliable professional who’s driven to find modern business solutions and make real connections with people, explore opportunities to join our team below.
We are currently looking to fill the following position(S):
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / RECEPTIONIST
This Administrative Assistant will perform diverse, advanced and confidential daily administrative support duties & support the HR Department by assisting in Employee Engagement activities, New Employee Onboarding, Business Services / Facilities co-ordination and cover as the Director of First Impressions – The Receptionist.
- Assist the HR department in planning, organizing & executing employee engagement activities such as company events and celebrations. (Holiday Parties, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Monthly Birthday celebrations etc.)
- Support the Onboarding process by preparing New Hire packs, Safety packs & co-ordinate New Hire Welcome Breakfast.
- Support Benefits Administration such as Processing of Monthly Transit benefits, process monthly expense reports
- Assist the HR department with Compliance activities such as Employee Record filing.
- Lead and/or coordinate other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Provide Business Services support such as review & approve insurance invoices, manage copy machine contracts, co-ordinate Annual fire extinguisher inspections, co-ordinate monthly office cleaning Manage office facilities, order office supplies & maintain a clean, organized office space.
- Help with Front Desk duties by greeting & assisting visitors, messengers and answering phones. Co-ordinate Mail receipt & distribution, keep log of all incoming packages.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Fast learner with excellent customer service skills
- Display outstanding attention to detail, sound decision making and good judgment throughout tasks and priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 to 2 years of Receptionist experience
Job Type: Full-time, M-F; Hours: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
PAID SEARCH ASSOCIATE- NEW YORK, NY
Are you a Paid Search and Digital Marketing professional looking to deepen your expertise and have a meaningful impact in a growing global company?
If you have 2-3 years of direct experience, COGENCY GLOBAL INC could be the ideal next step in your career. We are a global corporate service company headquartered in NYC and our digital marketing team is growing. We are looking for the right candidate to join our family-oriented firm on a mission to build a successful business with a demonstrated commitment to integrity, fairness and fun. Our No Layoff Policy is only one of the unique elements of our special culture.
We offer an opportunity to work with a small team of marketing professionals where input, ideas and suggestions are valued and expected.
- Paid Search management (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Social Media, Affiliate):
- Writing / editing ads
- Keyword/search term research and analysis
- Budget management
- Competitive analysis
- Targeting / placements
- Collecting and analyzing data to improve campaigns
- Monitoring, analyzing and gathering campaign metrics (using various platforms i.e. Google Analytics, Bing, HubSpot, etc.)
- Coordinating with digital agencies and vendors to manage SEO, video and other content projects
- Updating content on landing pages and general website as necessary
- Supporting Marketing Manager and digital team with day-to-day activities and initiatives
- Researching the latest developments in Digital Marketing and suggesting new ideas to improve marketing strategy
The ideal candidate has/is:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Paid Search and Digital Marketing
- Innovative, curious and eager to learn more about all things digital
- Proactive, takes initiative in identifying opportunities / issues and recommends actions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with superb interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Google Ads/Bing Ads & social media advertising (esp. LinkedIn)
- CMS, CRM and marketing automation experience (ideally HubSpot and Salesforce)
- Microsoft Office skills (a must) & Adobe Creative (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign), a plus
- Excellent organizational, reporting and analytical skills
Full Time, M-F
CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST- ALBANY, NY
We are looking for a candidate with prior corporate and customer service knowledge to join our team and experience the support, camaraderie and satisfaction that comes from working with a family-oriented professional company. Applicants should be computer-knowledgeable, show a strong proficiency in verbal and written communication and be organized and detail-oriented.
Our NO LAYOFF policy, commitment to integrity, fairness and fun and strong financial performance make us an ideal alternative to the traditional “all business” organization. For consideration, please send us your resume and salary requirements.
- You will be in direct contact with clients– processing orders, resolving any issues, request for assistance
- Ability to respond promptly to client questions and concerns
- Helping clients to use COGENCY GLOBAL’s proprietary applications (training provided)
- Guiding clients through the process of working with state and local public offices
- Working with public offices and commercial agents on the client's behalf
- Reviewing legal documentation –attention to detail is a must.
- Multi-tasking effectively
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (especially Word, Excel, and Outlook software)
- Team player
- Great written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior Corporate knowledge and paralegal experience is preferred (Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs)
Full Time, M-F, 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST- DOVER, DE
Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in Client Services? Are you familiar with nationwide corporate services and want to work for a company where fun, challenge and appreciation are the norms? If yes, then we have an outstanding opportunity for you!
This job requires a high level of professionalism; Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Strong verbal and written communication skills, organization, consistency, and detail-oriented approach to work and the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Research various online state agency databases.
- Manage multiple projects with Excel.
- Prepare, review and submit legal documents to various state agencies.
- Understanding and referring to Delaware regulatory compliance.
- Work synergistically on a team with professional colleagues who are working towards common goals.
- Use problem solving skills to deliver the right response to clients.
- Maintain client contact through written and verbal communication to ensure optimum services is being rendered.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree or equivalent training, education and experience preferred.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a successful and growing business with an excellent work-life balance and collegial atmosphere. We also provide a comprehensive training program to our newest team members that allows them to learn at a steady pace in an environment that encourages asking questions, requesting assistance, and maintaining positive and open communication with each other.
Join our team and experience the support, camaraderie and satisfaction that come from working with a family-oriented company. Our commitment to integrity, fairness and fun, and strong financial performance makes us an ideal alternative to the traditional "all business" organization!
Full-Time, 12 PM-8 PM
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE- CHARLOTTE, NC & NEWARK, DE
- 3-5 years of sales experience in a business to business environment
- A proven record and aptitude for acquiring new customers
- A capability to use the many resources available to generate leads
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills (required)
- Successful selling experience to senior level executives (preferred)
- Minimum 3 years sales experience with emphasis on inside cold calling activities
- Ability to sell in a professional consultative style
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Computer knowledgeable
We have an open position based in either our Charlotte, NC or our Newark, DE offices with regular hours of 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, full-time.
We offer an attractive compensation package including base and commission. Our NO LAYOFF policy, commitment to integrity, fairness and fun and our strong financial performance make us an ideal alternative to the traditional all business organization.