ASSUMED NAME COMPLIANCE
Protect Your Most Important Asset
If your company uses an assumed name, trade name, fictitious name or d/b/a, it’s important to ensure that name is compliant with state and local laws. Registration and timely renewal establishes the use of your name. In many states, this prevents other entities from registering the same or similar name.
The requirements and renewal periods vary tremendously from state to state and can make managing these names confusing and difficult. That’s why we’re here to help.
Real Help from Real People
Regularly monitoring changes to state and local requirements, we know what and when to file. Our team of specialists provides both personalized service and a streamlined digital process to gather and verify required information.
With our assumed name compliance services, you can ensure these names stay active in every jurisdiction – without the risk of missing something if you handle it yourself.
Why brave assumed name compliance alone? Contact us today to start getting the help you need.
What You Get with COGENCY GLOBAL
- Initial Quality Control Audit of your existing registrations. Upon completion, you’ll receive a chart listing:
- Name(s) used, company that registered the name and filing ID.
- Initial file date, last renewal date and expiration date.
- Address on record (when required for the filing).
- Ongoing maintenance of your assumed name(s) data in Entity Central®, our online entity management system.
- Up-to-the-minute tracking of all assumed name renewal due dates in our Entity Central® Compliance Calendar.
- Efficient preparation and timely filing of all assumed name renewals.
- Confirmation of acceptance by the filing office.