CHARITABLE SOLICITATION REGISTRATION
Register with Confidence
No matter what your mission is, you’re normally required to register with the charity office in the states where your nonprofit will be soliciting donations. You’re expected to know each state’s requirements, complete forms and attachments, then understand where and when to file.
Don’t get overwhelmed and frustrated by doing it all on your own – get help from our nonprofit experts.
Rely on Our Experience
Your Fundraising Registration Service Options
We have four service offerings, with different levels of assistance. With our White Glove Service, we’ll take care of every aspect of your registrations. With our 3 levels of DIY options, we provide guidance and assistance for tackling some, or all, of your charitable registration yourself.
Our complete registration services include:
- Email reminders of filing due dates
- Preparation of charity registration and exemption filings
- Collection, preparation and updating your required attachments
- Renewal filings and fees advanced on your behalf
- Following up with state officials
- Post-filing registration status review and confirmation
- Requesting to abate or waive administrative or late fees on your behalf
- Up to two extension filings per year, per state
- Unlimited access to our nonprofit compliance filing guidelines and nationwide forms library
- Complimentary access to Nonprofit Fundraising Registration: Nolo’s 50 State Digital Guide including:
- Detailed explanation of charitable registration requirements
- Detailed list of exemptions for every state
- Links to forms, statutes, and state websites
- State-by-state guidelines for initial/renewal filings