ANNUAL REPORT COMPLIANCE
Filing Chaos and Consequences
When you miss an annual report compliance deadline, you can lose your authority to legally do business or solicit donations. You’ll also face fines and penalties, and may not be able to access the court system until you’re in compliance again.
If you have locations or clients in many jurisdictions, are a nationwide nonprofit or are managing a REIT portfolio with hundreds of companies, it’s not easy to complete state annual filing on time, in every jurisdiction. Thankfully, you don’t have to do it alone.
Real Help from Real People
We’re always tracking statutory changes for periodic and annual report filing requirements by state, so we know what you need to file and when. As your deadlines are looming, our digital system streamlines validation of current information, while our team’s personal approach ensures you feel like a person, not a number.
Your Annual Compliance Filing Service
Get the peace of mind that comes with knowing your good standing status is being maintained by experts.
Your corporate annual report compliance package includes:
- Confirming your entity’s good standing.
- Tracking your deadlines.
- Research to confirm what you need to file and when.
- Completion of every form on your behalf.
- Filing on time, where you need it.
- Confirmation of your accepted corporate annual report filing.
- Storage of your information and updates in our digital Entity Central® system.