At COGENCY GLOBAL, we know how important it is for clients to obtain the information they need as quickly as possible. This part of our web site provides helpful reference material and links to websites that can provide the answers and resources you are looking for.
Download our addresses in all states for the purposes of naming us as registered agent.
Download our Registered Agent Contact Information Form so you can tell us where you want us to send service of process, tax notices and renewal bills.
To learn more about the services we offer, contact us.
Helpful Resources and Links:
- Our Corporate Transactions & Compliance Blog - Read interesting and practical information related to corporate transactions and compliance. Learn, comment and ask questions.
- State Links - Registered clients can access our state links page, which provides direct links to Corporate and UCC search and information pages on state websites along with links to State Tax Departments.
- Delaware Corporate Law Website - This website was developed by the Delaware Division of Corporations in partnership with Delaware’s Court of Chancery’s Rules Committee. It explains why so many companies incorporate in Delaware and includes a blog that features new articles every 2 to 3 weeks about developments in Delaware’s corporate law.
- Delaware Franchise Tax Calculator - Determine Delaware franchise tax amounts based on either Authorized Shares Method or Assumed Par Value Capital Method
- Delaware Division of Corporation's online system for filing annual franchise tax reports - Taxes can be paid online
- Corporate/Entity Names in New York that require approval from various state departments - New York requires approval from one of its state departments to allow an entity to form/qualify if the name contains certain words. Review this list before forming/qualifying in New York to avoid delays.
- International Formation Comparison Chart - Comparison of statutory requirements for companies in various countries
Links contained in the COGENCY GLOBAL web site to other web sites or to information provided by other organizations are provided as a service and neither constitute nor imply endorsement or warranty.