INTERNATIONAL DOCUMENT RETRIEVAL
Public Record Documents for Global Deals
Many financial transactions, deals, and mergers require you to obtain entity documents right before your closing date to ensure they’re current. Avoid unforeseen problems that could delay your deal with a proactive search.
A Proactive Approach
We work hard to prevent delays by verifying good standing where possible and searching for potential adversities before we retrieve your documents. Our team is responsive throughout the process and we provide fast solutions with detailed status reports.
Documents we can obtain include:
- Good Standing Certificates, or country-specific equivalent.
- Registry extract.
- Certified copies.
- Plain copies.
- Bring-down letters (Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands only)
- Status checks.
The COGENCY GLOBAL Advantage
Close on-time with the COGENCY GLOBAL team on your side!
International document retrieval services generally include:
- Verification of entity name, document cost and entity status, as needed.
- A fast, cost-effective retrieval plan.
- Following up with government agencies.
- Project status reports to keep you updated and aware of additional steps needed to address any issues.
- Obtaining your documents, worldwide.