In case you missed our CLE webinar, Complex Real Estate Financial Transactions: Review of Corporate Considerations on the Closing Checklist, you can now view it On Demand for free. The webinar guides you through a standard closing checklist that contains some of the deliverables that must be met as conditions precedent to closing a real estate transaction.
This includes an overview of Single Purpose Entities and Bankruptcy Remote Entities, benefits of Delaware LLCs as a favorable entity type for these transactions, important considerations when an Independent Manager is required by lenders and how to streamline the appointment of a process agent in your financing agreements. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity so you can broaden your knowledge and enhance your ability to manage complex real estate financial deals effectively.
Complex Real Estate Financial Transactions:
Review of Corporate Considerations on the Closing Checklist
This webinar, hosted by Rafael Pereira, Esq., Associate General Counsel, Teri Mayor, Vice President of Product Management and Colleen A. De Vries, Senior Vice President of Product Management, covered:
- Single Purpose Entities and Bankruptcy Remote Entities
- Why Delaware is often the preferred jurisdiction
- Formation and foreign registration requirements for Single Purpose Entities (SPEs)
- Series LLCs
- Important considerations when appointing an Independent Manager and Process Agent for your SPE
There is no fee to attend the webinar, but advance registration is required.
CLE and MCLE Information:
California: This course has been approved by the California MCLE Board for 1 MCLE credit hour. (CA attorneys, please provide your Bar number during registration.) Provider #10934
Florida: This course has been approved by the Florida Bar for 1 CLE credit hour. Course number 2306621N
Illinois: This course has been approved by the Illinois MCLE Board for 1 MCLE credit hour. (IL attorneys must provide their ARDC number for provider reporting purposes.)
New York: Cogency Global has been certified by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider of continuing legal education. This course has been approved in accordance with the Board for a maximum of 1 credit hour, all of which can be applied toward the Professional Practice requirement.
Texas: This course has been approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of Texas Committee on MCLE in the amount of 1 credit hour, of which 0 credit hours will apply to legal ethics/professional responsibility credit. (TX attorneys must provide their Bar number for provider reporting purposes). Course # 174202362
National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA): This course has been approved by NFPA for 1 CLE credit hour.
National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA): This course has been approved by NALA for 1 CLE credit hour.
Note: To receive full credit you must be present for the entire presentation and answer all poll questions throughout the webinar.
- This program is suitable for newly admitted and experienced attorneys.
- M/CLE is general credit and does not include any of the following: legal ethics, recognition and elimination of bias, competence, mental health/substance abuse, diversity/inclusion, civility, professionalism. Official NY State CLE certificates will be emailed after the event.
- Cogency Global does not pursue CLE credit for Paralegals (unless noted above), CPAs or CPEs. We encourage you to submit this certificate of attendance to your professional organization to obtain credit.
- For any states not listed as approved or pending we strongly encourage attendees to self-apply/self-report to the respective states.
You’re welcome to share this invitation with your colleagues, along with any other legal and financial professionals who may benefit from attending this webinar. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.