The Delaware Department of State will be holding an employee recognition event on Friday, September 16th. Department staff will be departing at 11:30 a.m. ET and there will not be an evening shift that day. The following schedule changes will be in effect:
Thursday, September 15, 2022
- DCIS and Document Upload will be available until 11:59 p.m. ET for securing filing dates and times.
Friday, September 16, 2022
- Staff will work from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. ET
- Expedited Services will be limited:
- “Same Day” and “Must Approval” services will not be available.
- After 11:30 a.m., ET, “Must Approvals” can be submitted, but they will be handled after higher priority filings have been processed on Monday.
- To receive 30 minute or 1-Hour service, requests must be submitted by 10 a.m. ET.
- To receive 2-hour service, requests must be submitted by 9 a.m. ET.
- To receive 24-hour service, requests must be submitted by 12 p.m. ET
- DCIS and Document Upload will be available until 10:29 p.m. ET for securing filing dates and times.
Please plan on getting your filings to Cogency Global a bit earlier than the deadlines listed above so that we will have time to review before submitting them for you.
As an online Delaware agent, we will still be able to provide you with the following services:
- Good Standing Certificates
- Certified copies
- Plain copies
- Status checks
- UCC Searches (listings and copies)
- Name Reservations
- Payment of Taxes
Feel free to contact your Cogency Global service specialist with any other questions.