2021 is coming to an end and we are excited to see what the new year will bring. As the COGENCY GLOBAL blog readership continues to expand, we wanted to recap the pieces that were most popular with all of you this year.
So let's take a look at the 5 articles our subscribers enjoyed the most in 2021.
1. Which States Require Charitable Solicitation Registration for Nonprofits?
In our top read article of 2021, Ron Barrett clarifies which states require charitable solicitation registration for most charities, as well as a few exceptions.
2. FAQs: Delaware Corporation Annual Report and Franchise Taxes
Colleen DeVries answers some frequently asked questions regarding the annual report filing process for Delaware domestic for-profit, nonprofit and benefit corporations.
3. Doing Business Under a Different Name: Assumed Name Registration and Renewal
Teri Mayor takes a deep dive into the many reasons why a business entity might want to do business under a different name.
4. Delaware Amends Business Entity Statutes
In this article, Pia Angelikis provides a thorough review of some key highlights from the August 2021 amendments to the DGCL.
5. Ready to Start Doing Business in Mexico? Here's What You Need to Know About Entity Formation
Here, Tristan Emrich addresses the benefits and risks of forming a Mexican business, as well as the different Mexican entity types and their requirements.
Thank you to all of our COGENCY GLOBAL writers and editors that contribute their insights and expertise to our blog.
Have a topic you’d like to hear more about in 2022? Comment below and let us know!