Professionals conducting public record due diligence know that intellectual property due diligence (IPDD) should be included with the more traditional types of searches, but uncertainty remains about what to search, where to search and what limitations come with the results.
Join us on August 11th to learn the ins and outs of intellectual property due diligence. Your COGENCY GLOBAL hosts, Despina Shields and Pia Angelikis, will cover:
• The purpose, value and challenges of intellectual property due diligence.
• The connection between IP due diligence and traditional public record due diligence.
• Determining the scope of IP due diligence – the ‘where’ and ‘how’ of conducting federal IP searches.
• The confusing overlap with state systems under the UCC.
• The advantages and disadvantages of searching public websites.
• Real world situations exemplifying the challenges of IP due diligence and how you can avoid the same pitfalls.
There is no fee but advance registration is required.
We are providing 1 hour of CLE credit for New York, Illinois and Texas for this webinar.
Please contact us with any additional questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.