Company Formation in the U.S. Market
If you’re starting a brand new business in the U.S. or expanding your existing business into the U.S. market, you will need company formation services.
If you’re expanding your existing U.S. business into another American state, that’s called company qualification and you will need to obtain a Certificate of Authority to proceed.
The most common entity types in the U.S. are Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Corporations and Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP). In some states, Limited Liability Limited Partnership (LLLP) is a relevant new form of Limited Partnership that is available in some U.S. states.
At COGENCY GLOBAL, we can help you with all of these scenarios. We have the knowledge and experience to review documents before submission, avoiding common reasons for rejection and costly delays.
Curious about the answers to some of the most common FAQs when it comes to company formation in the U.S.? Download our guide below.
Your Formation or Qualification
Whether you’re forming a new company, or want to start doing business in another state, our team can time your filings perfectly and decrease your chances of rejection.
Depending on what you need, services will vary, but generally include:
- Name availability and/or verification.
- Preparing your required documents.
- Reviewing the documents prepared by your lawyer.
- Providing corporate seal and minute book for formation filings.
- Submitting and filing everything in-person, in any state.
- Working with filing officers to troubleshoot issues as quickly as possible.
- Following up to address any problems.
- Sending you the evidence of filing, as soon as it’s approved.
- Annual report compliance in most states.
- Delaware Company Secretary services.
- Assistance with apostille of company documents.
- Entity Central® system for managing your documents.