CORPORATE SECRETARIAL SERVICE
Once you’ve coordinated with your U.S. legal and tax advisors to form a company in the United States, our U.S. company secretarial services help ensure that it stays in good standing and up-to-date on Secretary of State filings and fees.
We will also assist with general entity housekeeping matters for your company. Requirements vary greatly by jurisdiction, type of entity, frequent statute changes and more.
Maintain control in unfamiliar U.S. jurisdictions with an experienced team to track Secretary of State compliance changes and keep your entity compliant.
YOUR US COMPANY SECRETARY SERVICE
- Appointment as statutory registered agent in the domestic state of formation and in any additional state if the company is required to be qualified.
- Filing of annual report and coordination of payment franchise taxes.
- Preparation of an approved form  of annual written consent including resolutions electing directors and officers, and any other standard resolutions, if required.
- Maintenance of the minute book and company records.
- Forwarding of any correspondence delivered to COGENCY GLOBAL’s Delaware address to a contact that you designate.
- 24/7 access to our secure online entity management system: Entity Central®.
 Based on U.S. laws, COGENCY GLOBAL, as a service company, is not authorised to practice law. In order to comply with U.S. requirements, we will work with your preferred U.S. counsel, or can refer you to a legal advisor.