APPOINT A PROCESS AGENT IN SINGAPORE
Are you working on a bond offering or other large financing transactions governed by Singaporean law? When you are required to appoint a process agent in Singapore, you will need a responsible and reliable third party to act as the process agent (agent for service of legal process) under the contractual documents.
Over the years, the sophistication of Singapore law has been well-recognised by the international legal community. Parties normally prefer Singapore law to govern their bond or commercial finance transactions because of the local world-class commercial legal service as well as the consistency and reliability of its judiciary. As a regional centre for dispute resolution, Singapore is particularly popular for transactions involving ASEAN countries or, increasingly, the Chinese Mainland.
COGENCY GLOBAL is a leading provider of process agent services in Singapore and around the world.
Contact us to appoint a Singapore process agent today!
YOUR SINGAPORE PROCESS AGENT
We work your hours. Don’t wait overnight to complete the final condition precedent necessary for your closing.
Our global team is experienced in working with top-tier law firms, international financial institutions and aviation companies from around the world.
We are always prepared to deal with urgent and/or bespoke requests for process agent appointments.
- Significant cost savings with a better pricing model applied globally; there is never a fee per agreement.
- 24-hour availability from a multilingual process agent team on all business days.
- Expedited delivery of your signed acceptance of appointment, usually the same day or within 24 hours, so that your deal won’t be delayed.
- Flexible payment via wire at closing or within 30 days after closing as our standard payment condition.
- Customised appointment agreements or master agreements to streamline the appointment process for future transactions.
- Protection against wrongful or invalid service of process, as our team carefully examines served papers and won’t receive documents uncovered under our appointment.
- Access to Entity Central®, our process agent database to view your process agent appointments and related information and documents.