A GLOBAL PARTNER FOR REGISTERED OFFICE SERVICES
In most countries, corporations are required to have a local registered office or domiciliation address to receive and respond to local statutory documents, tax information and compliance communications.
With COGENCY GLOBAL, you’ll know that your legal contact communications are taken care of immediately, in accordance with country-specific requirements. We can also assist you with international compliance services.
BETTER SERVICES, GLOBAL COVERAGE
Get the most responsive, time-sensitive service of process delivery with your choice of notification format: email, secure link, password-protected access and/or express courier.
Use our secure online system, Entity Central®, to access your stored information, status changes, upcoming deadlines, and real-time updates.
GLOBAL REGISTERED OFFICE AND REGISTERED AGENT SERVICES
We offer comprehensive registered office and registered agent services around the world.
Depending on your location, your service includes:
- 24-hour availability of our experts to answer your questions on business days.
- Timely notification for service of process.
- A registered agent and office address to fulfil jurisdiction requirements.
- Preparing and filing of related documents on your behalf.
- Experienced handling of statutory notifications and service of process.
- Our online entity management system, Entity Central®, provides easy access to your entity information, customised reports, and real-time status updates. Entity Central® is accessible from your smart devices, anywhere.
- Compliance maintenance to keep you in good standing.