Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) Apostille and Embassy Authentication
Corporate documents originating in, or executed in, the U.K. will need to be legalised for use in another country. The complexity of the process will depend on the type of documents, their origin (mainland Britain or British Overseas Territories), the purpose, the destination country, etc. Our team has the in-depth knowledge and understanding of the steps involved in correctly authenticating your documents for foreign use.
Count on Our Expertise While Saving Time and Money
Our experienced professionals can help you navigate the complexities of legalisation processes, which can be both frustrating and time-consuming. Each authority will have its own requirements, fees and procedures, but it’s also the case that embassies and consulates can sometimes apply political considerations too.
Our service is designed to handle your requests efficiently and effectively, from pricing to processing. We understand embassy quirks, foster ongoing working relationships with embassy staff and can troubleshoot problems immediately.
Your Legalisation Service
Services vary depending on the document type and location, but generally include:
- Determining requirements based on the type of document, country of origin and destination country.
- Identifying the fastest possible means to complete the authentication.
- Explaining the steps involved clearly and giving itemised cost information.
- Liaising with authorities and following up constantly to complete the authentication.
- Delivering the authenticated document internationally.