DUE DILIGENCE SEARCHES IN THE U.K.
Third parties in a transaction involving a U.K. company (such as mergers, acquisitions, restructures and project finance) often require independent verification of the information pertaining to the U.K. company. Searching public records is a complex and time-consuming process for lawyers or finance professionals engaged in a transaction.
Contact us today!
YOUR DUE DILIGENCE REPORTS
- Corporate Profile Report and Current Appointments Report.
- Credit Check Reports.
- Charges and Mortgages Reports, showing outstanding mortgage information.
- County Court Judgements (CCJs) Search Reports.
- Directors’ Disqualification Reports.
- Insolvency/Bankruptcy Search Reports.
- Land Registry title searches, title plans and Proprietors' Index search for companies.