Appoint a U.K. Process Agent
Are you working on a cross-border transaction governed by English law?
The prominence and global reach of English law over the years has been well recognised by the international legal community. Parties prefer English law to govern their commercial transactions because of the large body of judicial precedents and the consistency and fairness of English courts.
If you are looking for a reliable third party to act as the process agent (agent for service of process) under the contractual documents in England, COGENCY GLOBAL can help.
Cogency Global is a leading provider of process agent services around the world. we can act as your U.K. process agent in any of the below transactions or scenarios:
- Aviation leasing.
- Secured lending.
- Sophisticated derivatives (ISDA agreements).
Your U.K Process Agent
We work your hours. Don’t wait overnight to complete the final condition precedent necessary for your closing.
Our global team has experience working with magic circle law firms, leading lenders and aviation companies.
We are prepared to deal with urgent U.K. requests for process agent appointments.
- Significant cost savings with a better pricing model; there is never a fee per agreement.
- 24-hour availability from a multilingual process agent team on all business days.
- Global reach in key jurisdictions around the world.
- Expedited delivery of your signed acceptance of appointment, usually the same day or within 24 hours, so that your deal won’t be delayed.
- Six more months of service after your term has ended, if requested, at no additional cost.
- Flexible payment via wire at closing or within 30 days after closing, never in advance.
- Customised appointment agreements or master agreements to streamline the appointment process for future transactions.
- Protection against invalid service of process, as our team carefully examines served papers and won’t receive legal documents unrelated to the financial transaction in which we’re named.
- Access to Entity Central®, our process agent database to view your process agent appointments and related information and documents.