Company Secretary Services in the U.K.
Our company secretary services are offered in conjunction with our registered office services. While limited companies are not required by law to appoint a company secretary on record, most companies opt to have a professional to assist with compliance.
To keep your U.K. company compliant and in good standing, our trusted team of company secretaries will guide you every step of the way. Never miss a filing deadline or worry about completing the right form. You focus on your core business and we will focus on keeping you compliant with company law requirements.
Our Company Secretary Services
- Acting as the named or unnamed company secretary for your company.
- Post company formations services.
- Filing your Annual Confirmation Statement each year.
- Updating minutes/statutory register maintained at your registered office.
- Maintaining your Register of Persons with Significant Control.
- Timely reminders of submissions to Companies House for both annual and event-based compliance, such as capital infusion and directorship changes.
- Assistance with any corporate restructuring or changes to the articles of the company.
- Access to an electronic database for your company and its filings.
If you are a multinational company with business interests worldwide, please take a look at our global capabilities and the services we offer in other jurisdictions.