Company Formation in the U.K.
Once you have identified the legal entity type that is suitable for your U.K. business, our bespoke team, based in the heart of the London business district, will help you navigate the requirements to form that company. The most common company type is a limited company (limited by share or guarantee).
With an expert, hands-on team, you can expect personalised attention and immediate responses to your corporate needs, whether it is pre or post formation.
Company Formation Services
- Checking to make sure that the company name of your choice is available and conforms to all name requirements in the U.K.
- Helping you form your company in one day with a fast and reliable online company incorporation service.
- Liaising with Companies House (the registrar) on your behalf.
- Customising the internal governance of your company – you can choose the model Articles of Association or supply us with a customised one suited to your corporate structure.
- Obtaining copies of the electronic Certificate of Incorporation, and copies of the Memorandum and Articles of Association. This can be done upon incorporation or at any time thereafter.