Your U.S. Registered Agent Service
Companies and nonprofits are required by law to appoint registered agents for every state they’re located in, to receive and respond to sensitive legal documents (service of process), tax information, compliance communications and more. Organisations that operate in multiple states often choose to appoint a U.S. registered agent company. When your company was formed, your registered agent may have been chosen for you, without you understanding the details.
A qualified, U.S. registered agent ensures important legal documents are handled promptly and in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in all states where you do business. When you appoint our experts as your registered agent in the U.S., we’re a part of your team, not just a name on a form.
A TRUSTED PART OF YOUR TEAM
If you’re looking for a registered agent for a corporation or any other entity, we’ll become a part of the team, from preparing and filing your agency appointment to providing the most responsive service of process delivery in our industry, in the U.S. and around the world.
Get notified immediately when your company is served. Choose the format you prefer for immediate notification (email, secured link, password-protected access and/or express courier). Then, access your real-time updates, deadlines, status changes, and information anywhere, with our secure online system, Entity Central®.
YOUR REGISTERED AGENT
Whether you need statutory representation for nonprofits, companies in a REIT portfolio or for other for-profit entities, we work hard to be the smart choice for registered agent services by offering a comprehensive plan for your most time-sensitive communications.
Your registered agent service includes:
- A registered agent address to fulfil state requirements.
- Experienced handling of service of process, as well as legal and state tax notifications in every state and many countries around the world.
- Immediate notification of new documents.
- Secure notification options for service of process (email, via a secured link and password-protected access and express courier delivery).
- Our online entity management system, Entity Central®, for easy access to your entity information, customized reports, and real-time status updates, right from your smart devices, anywhere.
Contact one of our locations today by filling out the form above, or calling us directly.